Cab Door Graphics


The California Highway Patrol has strict requirements regarding the Motor Vehicle Permit, which involve placing your name and CA number on all tractors and most Bobtail Trucks.

California registration requirements and regulations are constantly changing. We at The Imagemakers make every attempt to stay right on top of what is required, and what is not required.

Click here to go to the DMV motor

To download the pdf file regarding those requirements, click here.

For an application form to obtain your CA number (Motor Vehicle Permit) from the CHP, click here.

For information on USDOT regulations, click HERE

For California Air Resources Board regulations, applications, etc. (esp. for reefer units or Port Drayage) Click Here

We know the requirements, and can provide you with your name and CA number decals for your cab doors to keep you legal. We can also put your logo on your cab doors. We even offer striping for your cabs, if you want to add some design elements to your truck.

Our prices are extremely low for cab door information- download a pricing flier by clicking HERE

If you would like to order your door registration, ARB registration, and name decals online (while on the computer on a Sunday Night) instead of emailing us or waiting for office hours, we have a special form and order site where you can create your own door decals, and place your order online. CLICK HERE to place your order online (or just play around on the designer is kinda fun!)

Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt of order.

Here are samples of the range of options you can consider when doing your Cab graphics: